Networking 24/7 between Edinburgh Connections members
Membership Alert was introduced in 2015. This tool is dedicated to Edinburgh Connections Members to improve communication and create more business ventures. Alerts allow our members to network with one another 24/7. Alert works as an email gateway, helping to distribute your enquiry to other members after admin approval.
How EC Membership Alert works?
- Members send email with enquiry to dedicated email address.
- The message will be approved by admin within 24h and will be distributed to the EC membership database.
- Other members can reply directly to help you with your enquiry.
Membership Alert Rules
- Remember to include a short subject, e.g. Office space required, Printer needed.
- Members can use Alerts to send out their own supplier requests, referrals and recommendations, provided they start with “I need..”, “I want…” or “Does anyone know…?”.
- Please note that only approved email addresses can use this tool. Each member can submit up to 3 email addresses in order to have access to alerts.
Example of enquiry submitted by one member:
I am looking for competitive business car leasing. I have received offer from few dealers with 175% value of the car. I am looking for more competitive options. Any help?
- Use Alerts to get honest feedback about your new product or project